Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas!

I'm writing this while indulging in a Big Bang Theory marathon, having eaten lots of smoked salmon eggs Benedict and birthday cake - what are holidays for if not loads of TV and food, right?




I definitely needed this holiday! Loving catching up on sleep and TV and enjoying the Christmas decorations in the daylight.



I got these flowers from my parents for my birthday (which was the 21st) and one little bloom fell off as I was trimming them for the vase - luckily I'd just finished my Benefit eye cream and discovered that the jar makes the perfect tiny vase! And it's still going pretty strong...



Tomorrow we're heading back to Reading to spend Christmas with family and see some friends, and hopefully do some more eating and lazing around! And sales shopping, definitely another Christmas staple.



I hope you all have a merry Christmas and enjoyed this little peek at our decorations!

4 comments:

  1. Your decorations are lovely and is that a Hotel Chocolat advent calendar I spy?!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Indeed it is, my mum was nice enough to get both me and Michael one for Christmas :) Probably the tastiest Advent calendar I've had! xxx

      Delete
  2. Miss Christmas already :)
    --------
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was definitely in a post-Christmas/New Year funk for a few weeks there! But I'm beginning to be excited for the rest of this year - and some warmer weather :)

      Delete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.