Wednesday 29 January 2014

Spring 2014: Pastels

So apparently pastels are in again for SS'14 - I don't know who decides these things but I'm not complaining! I love pastel shades and the more there are in the shops, the happier I am - well, sort of, seeing as my budget doesn't stretch to everything I'd love to buy! Here's a list of my top ten pastel buys for this year's sunny spring days (*frantically touches wood*).


Spring 2014: Pastels

1. Topshop - Lipstick in Petal 2. Schuh - Yellow Converse  3. Oasis - Cable Cotton Jumper 4. Accessorize - Oval Rose Bracelet 5. Miss Selfridge - Collarless Neon Zip Coat 6. Cambridge Satchel Company - Peach Pink 13" Satchel 7. Clarks - White Leather Brogues 8. Topshop - Suede Backed Tote Bag 
9. Accessorize - Pink Owl Studs 10. Oasis - Stripe Shirt

I know ten isn't really a pastel shade but I couldn't resist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.