Monday 31 December 2012

my 2012 in instagrams

Most of friends don't use or actively dislike Instagram, but I'm a massive fan; I love the way you can quickly pick the perfect effect to complement your photo and then share it with other people. Really, I like anything which enables me to make pretty and interesting pictures, and I love looking at everyone else's too! So I thought I'd adopt something I've seen around on a lot of blogs and post my favourite Instagram photos from the second half of this year.

July

Strawberry-Lime Rekorderlig with mint leaves at Giraffe//Deer at Savernake Park, Bracknell//On the way to graduation
Graduation day outfit//Caramel Frappacino//Ruthin Castle (I want to get married here. It has peacocks!)
Ruthin//Pretty H! by Henry Holland print//Lovely crockery

August

Carbis Bay, St Ives//Bakery in St Ives//Rainbow over St Ives
£5 (GIANT!) bear from a second-hand shop in St Ives. I adore him and can't wait to give him to my future kids to play with!//Pretty houses in Reading//Sculpture in Trafalgar Square
Fountain in Trafalgar Square//My lovely friend Rebecca's 21st//Meeting up with uni friends

October/November

Autumn at Warwick//98-year-old pressed flower in a diary from WWI//Autumnal outfit
OUP office, Oxford//Phoenix Picture House, Oxford//The Royal Oak, Oxford
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter, Oxford//Church of St Aloysius, Oxford//Birthday present XD

December

Garden at The Vyne//Second-hand bookshop at The Vyne//Swan in The Vyne gardens
Another swan...//Birmingham Bull Ring's bull dressed up for Christmas!//Me and my friend Jenny at Birmingham Christmas market
Birmingham Town Hall//Cupcakes at Greggs//Freezing cold morning at the station

Hopefully I've now introduced some people to the wonders of Instagram... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.