Sunday 30 December 2012

a very cold picnic

I got a beautiful DSLR for Christmas! My Nikon D3100 is probably the most surprising and exciting Christmas present I've ever received, and I got to try it out recently on my beautiful friends...


Picnic is probably the prettiest independent café in Reading, but it definitely needs more seats...It was worth it for the food, coffee and supporting independent business, but England in December is freezing!



I like taking pictures of food/drink...and Annie has very nice hands! The bright colours were great to photograph too.



I brightened all of these up in Photoshop Elements 10, which made the colours pop and everything really stand out; I'm very happy with the way these turned out and look forward to taking lots more in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.